6.21.2002

 
I can never decide how I feel about Britney Spears. She certainly is one good lookin' hunny, and if she wanted to go on a date with me, I'd probably say okay, even though we would have to order shirley temples because she's still underage.

At the same time, in the last four years she's gone from "not that innocent" but still only 16 and generally pretty cute to "let me gyrate my hips into anything that might be in range of the camera," all the while being a teen and pop culture icon to little girls.

She doesn't sing particularly well (though I admit I get pretty excited when I hear Britney songs when I'm out in the clubs and bars), her dancing is not the best I have ever seen, and her acting... let's just say that she really made an impression on me with that Austin Powers Pepsi commercial. Just not the good kind of impression.

But then I go and find something like this. And I just have to shake my head. Even though I believe it.