7.24.2002

 
So exactly one week from today, I leave my job as corporate problem solver and prepare myself for my new vocation.

I'm going to become a night watchman at a library.




I have a lot of blog postings that I am thinking about writing, but none of them have yet reached the level of interest that I hope I provide here. So you'll have to forgive me for the moment. In the meantime, I'll scour the Internet in search of something interesting...

Moxie writes about her best and worst date. What a story. What a sad thing to happen to such a gorgeous lady. But hey, shitty things happen to not-as-gorgeous people every day, so sometimes you just have to suck it up.

Tony is back from his absence due to a faux case of carpal tunnel. Good thing too, because many of the guest bloggers sucked it up in his absence, with the exceptions of Kitty and Maddie, whose posts were both pretty good. (I wanted to try my hand and providing something worthy of his site, but the great idea I had still hasn't made it out of its infancy).

Find out all sorts of things about you. Who you were in your past life, what obscure band you are, etc.

Freshman year of college, we used to take purity tests now and again. I remember how green I was at the time. Having just taken a few of these tests (fun for parties!), it's interesting to see the things I've done since then. Not that I'm telling any of you, unless you find a really good test with fun questions. Then maybe.

Oh, and my low score is 25 on this course. If you can beat it, I'd love to know about it.

I'll try to think of something more interesting next time around.