7.15.2002

 
Um, excuse me, Mr. Blogger?

Hey toots, whatcha want?

Well sir, if it's not too much trouble, I'd really like you to resume publishing my postings on my blog.

Whatcha mean fruitcake, ain't that whatcha y'aint paying me ta do?

That's what I thought would be the case when I signed up, sir.

So whatchur point?

Well sir, over the last few days I have made some upgrades to my blog and made the occasional interesting find on the Web that I want to share with my friends. But when I try to publish my stuff, the Blogger interface says it works and everything, but then the updates do not appear on my actual site.

Tha world's a shitty place, sweet thing.

I know. I'm doing my best by posting to my site. If it's not too much trouble, I'd really like you to hold up your end of the bargain and put my words out for the world to see.

Easy there, sassafras. Don't be gettin' yur panties up in a twist or nuthin. We'll look into it.

Thanks.