9.09.2002

 
I am proud to say that I am a fan of one of Page 2's worst college football teams ever. Only two spots away from taking the top spot. A special honor.

I blogged yesterday about talking about September 11. I wasn't going to do tributes, or talk too much about lost innocence or anything else that any of us can catch on Wednesday. Tony and Alfred both make good points on the matter. We shouldn't let it go, but dwelling might not be the best answer either. And speaking personally, I had a terrible stretch of days at this time last year, and while I am currently having ups and downs, I'm doing a lot better than I was a year ago. And I'm not going to dwell on last year either. It happened. I'm past it. I developed a little more character and thickened my skin a touch then, and here I am a year later, the better for it. And that's that.

So this week will be more of the same mundane crap. I'd love to talk about it more, but I have to go looking for cheap airfare to DC now.