9.10.2002

 
I remember what happened a year ago tomorrow. I remember exactly how the day started, where it started, and how it progressed, pretty much right up to the point where I had to get up from watching the TV to run to 7-11 to get a Coke. And the rest of the day gets fuzzy after that.

I will remember tomorrow as well, because I expect when I wake up, I will see that the Hose Monster Blog has gone over 1,000 hits. Again, I note that most of the blogs that I read garner that much readership every hour, but still, it's a special number. I'll keep the 2002 version of tomorrow as a special day, because even though this blog is really for my purposes only, and I enjoy it for what it is and not for how many people read it, I do nonetheless greatly enjoy sharing arguments, stories and fiction with all of you, and I am extremely flattered that many of you come here day after to day to check in with me. Thanks everyone for your comments, email, suggestions and guidance.