9.11.2002

 
Today I will simply be posting good things I have read, because I don't want to talk about it myself anymore. And even though I mentioned earlier that we need to move on and not dwell on this date too much, I think we can successfully move on by remembering the positives that have come out of the last year. That will be today's focus.

This is why Tony Pierce is my hero.

If you ever wondered if the English have any bad blood left with the US, look at this.

Ken Layne puts up my other favorite post of the day so far. I'm still a Californian at heart, though I've been away from LA for over 5 years now, and the gut reactions he talks about as similar to an earthquake ring true. Not only that, he makes great points about the importance of blogs in how we have all grown in the last year.

Probably more to come after my next class.