11.09.2002

 
I pre-ordered my copy of Tony Pierce's busblog book the other day, which I guess puts me in company with a pretty cool group of people, including Glenn Reynolds, Matt Welch and the Mox. This may be the only time I can consider myself in the same sentence as those people. Anyway, when Tony emailed me to thank me for the purchase, he called me Christopher, which is really weird because I almost never go by that name, even in my current dignified position. (Maybe I should start using that name, because far too many people already go by Chris. However, I wouldn't want to burden my friends with two extra syllables.)

Back to the point: pre-order your copy of the busblog book too. Aside from wanting to support good art, you should do so becase Tony is once again breaking ground, and you should get on it while you can.