honorary Hose Monster:
Since the holiday season is rapidly approaching, and all of you love me so much as to almost certainly have spent wondering what I might like to receive in gift form to celebrate the holidays, I thought I'd give you some hints.
- A Nimbus 2000
- An all-expenses paid scuba diving trip to either the Cayman Islands or Australia. Either will be fine.
- A busblog t-shirt
- Los Angeles Kings: Stanley Cup Champions
- A political campaign focusing on issues without a single negative campaign ad
- Concert tickets to see any of the following groups: Bon Jovi, Pearl Jam, Bachman Turner Overdrive, Huey Lewis and the News, Britney Spears, Maná, Journey (with Steve Perry) or Elton John.
- Blogchildren. When the hell are the Blondemaster and Bennitt going to get their acts together?
- Safe, effective and all-natural penile enlargement
- Peter Engel agreeing to release a collector’s edition DVD series of Saved by the Bell
- A Bowflex Ultimate and space in my apartment to put it somewhere
- Lots of comments to even the most mundane things I write in the HM Blog
- A parking spot closer than three blocks away from my apartment
- Better ideas for stupid holiday gift lists