12.16.2002

 
Hi diabolical Contracts exam.

Hi Hose Monster.

What the hell do you want? You're not supposed to be bugging me until tomorrow morning.

Why aren't you studying for me anymore? You spent six hours in the library today and you maybe only studied for half that time. I'm very disappointed in you.

I don't care about you any more.

I don't believe you.

Maybe I would care about you if I felt like studying any more today would do me any good against you tomorrow.

But what are you going to do if you don't know all of my rules?

I do know all of your rules.

What are you going to do if you don't know all of my cases?

I do know all of your cases. Well, almost. Probably as many as anyone else.

Well if you know all of that, why aren't you confident that you're going to kick my sorry ass around tomorrow?

Because I'm not going to do so. Even if I study for another ten hours, I'll be at the exact same place tomorrow as I am right now.

What makes you think that?

Because you're the product of a professor who likes to write questions that no one can answer with confidence.

You're just saying that.

You're just trying to make me feel worse.

You're just trying to justify not studying for me anymore.

You're an asshole.

Okay, well if you're going to be mean like that, then I'm not going to try and help you by inspiring you to work harder and do better.

I don't care.

I bet you don't.

See you tomorrow.

Bright and early.

Bite me.