12.04.2002

 
Hi. I'm back. Though I feel like I've just been run over by a train. And that's after sleeping for 7 hours.

Monday I drove three hours through snow to get to the airport, then had my flight delayed because our plane crew was stuck out on the tarmac waiting for a gate, then I spent four hours on a plane sitting next to a man who probably has the worst BO in the history of the deodorant age and went 10 hours without eating. Then yesterday I got up at the ass crack of dawn to go out on a boat and scatter my grandmother's ashes at sea, and I cried. Straight to the airport from the harbor, and into the random security screening, where as a consequence, even though I had a first boarding group boarding pass, I scored the last open seat on the plane, a middle seat against the bulkhead, where I tried to do work in about two square feet of space. A connecting flight that made me go back through security and a 2.5-hour drive home finally put me in bed.

I've had a rough last 60 hours. But it's fine.

Then this morning I check out some of my favorite blogs and I learn that my pal over at Ward Entertainment thinks I need a good lay. I could be offended, but I'm not. Everyone needs a good lay, even if they're already getting good lays. And besides, he's talking about me laying Britney Spears (albeit in a gang bang everyone on the train style, which just doesn't really do it for me), and trashy and relatively talentless though she is, she's still extremely hot, and if she wanted to do me, I don't think I'd say no. So Ryan, thanks for looking out for my sexual interests.

Lots to blog about from the last few days. I'll try and tackle it in the next couple.

Cheers.