1.06.2003

 
Hey blog.

...

You're mad.

...

You think I have been ignoring you over the past two weeks.

...

You think that I did not really deserve the little vacation that I took from just about everything at the end of finals.

...

You think that even while I was in Tahoe fighting my way through successive days of snowfall measured in feet with nothing but a dial up connection I should have paid you some attention.

...

You're mad because my daily hits average was cut in half because I didn't update you and so lots of pretty girls and horny guys did not visit you.

...

You're mad because I spent a few days at home with a cable modem and still didn't even deign to say hello.

...

You're right. I was selfish.

...

But I missed you lots and thought about you often.

...

And hey, it's not all bad. Sarah said that you exhibit amazing talent and a way with words here, which gives you a little power. And 3rd Leg wrote a "Night Before Christmas" rendition of bloggers and you still were not included, so hey, it's like nothing has really changed.

...

I'll get your hits back up. I promise. It can be my New Year's resolution to you.

...

I'll keep putting lots of Victoria's Secret pictures in here too. I know those make you happy.

...

Okay, I'll even put a Britney Spears picture here for you too if that will make you happy.

...

Look blog, I'm trying to mend some bridges here. I'm sorry for ignoring you.

...

Okay, well we'll just have to work through this. I'll be back soon to try again.

...

Take it easy.

...

Have a good afternoon.

...

I missed you.

Aw hell. I just cannot stay mad at you forever. I missed you too.

It's good to be back blog.

Good to have you back.

Thanks.

Now just make sure you come through with those Victoria's Secret pictures.