2.17.2003

 
By some amazing miracle, I got my computer back this afternoon. Man, do I have a customer service story for you. I'll post it tomorrow. In the meantime, I'm going to spend the time getting my life, which sadly is inextricably imbedded in my notebook, back in order and figuring out how much money I have in my bank account. Definitely good times.

I'm also going to take this moment to tell you if you're interested in the non-ESPN side of sports and you're not reading Eric McErlain's Off Wing Opinion, then you need to start doing so today. I emailed Eric with a question last night, and not only did he respond to me with great rapidity today, but he asked me questions on how I was doing and how things were going. This is also the same person who, when my grandmother died late last year, sent me an email expressing his condolences. Class. Absolute class. Anyway, go reward his class with a read when you get a chance.