1.21.2003

 
Dawn says that she has a void in her life, and to fill that void, she needs to find a new person to stalk. According to the Up Yours girl, the victim needs to be "aloof, unapproachable, misanthropic, mysterious, tending towards the extreme - OH, and funny, have to be funny."

I've never had a stalker. But I've had plenty of misanthropic episodes. As to the other traits, I'll leave it to you all to decide. Anyway, I'd vote for myself, but that certainly wouldn't work. So not that I'm encouraging this or anything, but if you want to vote for the Hose Monster, you can do so here.

Also, if you've found your way here from Off Wing Opinion: Hi. Eric McErlain's blog is one of my favorites, and I love the fact that I'm getting all sorts of traffic from him because he's pleased to see that I have pictures of very hot women on this page.

Unfortunately, it still appears that we have yet to solve the mystery of the woman in the picture. We need to solve this puzzle stat.